Starting to use social media for your business and struggling to make the most out of it? You would be surprised how efficient these platforms have become for businesses. These almost hidden features, once familiarized, can make using social media for your business a piece of cake. Read some tips below on your favorite social media apps and how you can become proficient with them!
Facebook has been at the forefront of helping businesses use their platform. Here are some tips for it:
- Make yourself a business page, not a personal one
- Schedule posts on Facebook
- Optimize your ‘About’ section to give an insight to customers about what you do
- Track your metrics
Instagram is a great way to show the content you create and encourage others to interact. Here are some better ways to use it for your business:
- Change your account to a business profile
- Create Instagram story campaigns
- Learn more about your audience using ‘Instagram Analytics’
- Advertise your pictures using Instagram promotions
Twitter may not be your first choice when advertising, but it does have some helpful features for your business.
- Group different types of audiences to track them using ‘Twitter Lists’
- Use ‘Feature Tweets’ to promote your content
- Use Twitter photo collage to add a lot up to four images
- Twitter is the #1 platform for discovery – Use it to your advantage
Social media can be hard when trying to first start advertising. It may seem like nothing is working for your business, but trying these steps can put your business on the right path.
Now that you know some new tips about social media, head over to Burkhart Marketing to see if we can connect with you!